Bamboo flooring - practicality and exoticism in your home
Bamboo flooring appeared on the market not so long ago, but many consumers have already appreciated the unsurpassed characteristics of exotic wood. In fact, bamboo floors are one of the most ancient, because bamboo has been used as a building material in Asia for more than a thousand years. What properties does a bamboo parquet board have?
The main advantages of bamboo flooring
Parquet made of bamboo has a unique colorful color, which is incredibly successfully combined with modern interiors.
Light cream shades with characteristic contrasting patterns are suitable for both compact and spacious apartments. Such floors will introduce a particle of solar energy into the interior.
However, in addition to aesthetic advantages, bamboo has high technical advantages:
- High resistance to moisture, fire and humidity. Bamboo flooring is resistant to any external factors;
- Strong solid structure. Bamboo parquet boards are suitable for laying in rooms with high traffic in corridors or hallways;
- Hypoallergenic material. Bamboo does not attract dust and pollution, remains clean for a long time;
- Resistance to the emergence of fungi and insects;
- Suitable for laying in “wet areas” — in the kitchen, in the hallway;
- Long service life — from 25 to 50 years.
Where is the best and highest quality bamboo flooring in Kent? The Intrafloring Showroom in Washington presents a unique collection of bamboo flooring. We will select the perfect flooring with a beautiful design for your elegant romantic-style living room, minimalist bedroom or study, office or other commercial establishment.